OHS Canada Honours
The Psychologically Safe Workplace Awards and OHS Honours are presented by Canada’s leading workplace media brands – OHS Canada and Talent Canada.
It’s part of the Biggest Night in Safety – including a half-day summit on workplace mental health; a cocktail reception; and a gala awards dinner where we celebrate the best practices in the country.
There are numerous ways to take part in this special event, which is happening on Sept. 15 at the Globe & Mail Centre in downtown Toronto.
- The Psychologically Safe Workplace Summit – a conference for senior leaders and HR professionals that runs from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- OHS Honours & Psychologically Safe Workplace Awards – Cocktail reception; gala dinner; and awards celebration.
You can purchase tickets to attend the conference; or the conference and gala together at a special rate.
There are also half table and full tables available to bring the entire team. Come for the conference, or just show up when the celebrations kick off.
What’s it About?
OHS Canada Honours is designed to recognize the best in workplace health and safety across Canada.
This special gala, including a cocktail reception, dinner and awards ceremony, brings leaders from across the country together to network and celebrate.
Held jointly in partnership with the Psychologically Safe Workplace Awards, it’s an opportunity to learn about best practices, meet industry leaders and honour the critical work done to ensure every worker goes home safe at the end of the day.
- Network with senior leaders and OHS professionals from across Canada.
- Celebrate the hard work of your professionals.
- Get an inside look at what other organizations and professionals are doing to keep workers safe.
- Showcase your leadership and dedication to workplace safety.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone involved in occupational health and safety across Canada, including CEOs, senior management, safety professionals, HR professionals, and front-line workers.
We hope you’ll join us in September!