OHS Canada Honours
What’s it About?
OHS Canada Honours is designed to recognize the best in workplace health and safety across Canada.
This special gala, including a cocktail reception, dinner and awards ceremony, brings leaders from across the country together to network and celebrate.
Held jointly in partnership with the Psychologically Safe Workplace Awards, it’s an opportunity to learn about best practices, meet industry leaders and honour the critical work done to ensure every worker goes home safe at the end of the day.
- Network with senior leaders and OHS professionals from across Canada.
- Celebrate the hard work of your professionals.
- Get an inside look at what other organizations and professionals are doing to keep workers safe.
- Showcase your leadership and dedication to workplace safety.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone involved in occupational health and safety across Canada, including CEOs, senior management, safety professionals, HR professionals, and front-line workers.
We hope you’ll join us in September!
Nominations are now open! The deadline to apply is May 31, 2022.
- 2022 Award Categories
- OHS Professional of the Year
- Community Leader Award
- Hall of Fame (3 Inductees to be announced in 2022!)
- OHS Culture Award
- Best Safety Communications Program
- Best Use of Safety Technology
- OHS Team of the Year
Who can be nominated?
Individual Awards: Anyone in an occupational health and safety position with a Canadian company who fits the criteria for the individual awards.
Business/Team Awards: Companies and teams who are experiencing OHS success and fit the criteria for the business/team awards.
Attend OHS Canada Honours
Register to Attend
your registration can be transferred to our next event date or refunded.